About Diamond Exploration Strategies
The company combines the collective skills and expertise of business and earth science professionals to provide a wide range of exploration, geological and resource development-related services. Its directors have significant experience in diamond exploration that has been utilised to identify, secure and develop highly prospective diamond exploration targets in Botswana.
The Team believes that the industry should demand
• A focus on areas that have the potential for market-influencing discoveries and avoiding low-potential areas;
• A focus on real exploration success and not stock market hype;
• Unequivocal exploration success;
• Innovative use of technology, appropriate for each target
• Rapid and effective deployment of exploration resources on the ground;
• Fresh eyes and rigorous boots-on-the ground exploration.
• An existing portfolio of twelve Prospecting Licences in five project areas covering numerous high-priority diamond exploration targets, including known kimberlites.
• Ongoing identification of additional diamond exploration targets in Botswana and elsewhere;
• Management of exploration programmes and stakeholder relations through hands-on experience working in Botswana and elsewhere in Africa.
• Technical expertise in all aspects of diamond exploration from targeting, data analysis, early-phase exploration, evaluation, feasibility studies and mine development